Experienced Tennessee Personal Injury Attorney Seeks Compensation for Clients
Collierville lawyer holds negligent people and companies accountable
Negligence of any type, whether caused by construction, motorcycle, truck or car accidents, can result in life-altering or fatal injuries. When you are worried about whether your loved one will learn to walk again or how you will pay the bills, negotiating with the insurance company is the last thing on your mind. As an established personal injury lawyer, William L. Hagan III of The Collierville Law Firm has helped injury victims and their families throughout the metro Memphis area obtain the compensation they deserve. He has the skill and experience to seek damages that fully account for the harm you’ve suffered.
Tennessee attorney helping you recover physically and financially
When you hire our firm, we take immediate steps to protect your interests. We gather information related to the accident, including photos, accident reports, police reports, workplace incident reports, witness statements, medical bills, and more. It is important to contact us as soon as possible so we can preserve this evidence. You have one year from the date of injury or death to file a personal injury lawsuit in Tennessee.
You may be entitled to recover damages for:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish/emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of opportunity
As your case proceeds, we may rely on evidence and testimony from experts in medicine, accident reconstruction, engineering and insurance to develop strong evidence that will help prove your case.
In order to prove a person or company is negligent, you must demonstrate that the defendant owed you a duty of care, violated that duty, and that the conduct directly or indirectly caused your injury.
Seeking justice and compensation for the injured
Attorney William L. Hagan III draws on more than 25 years of legal experience to work for you in a wide range of personal injury cases:
- Construction accidents —Heavy equipment and jobs that are high off of the ground or well below it can contribute to a dangerous workplace. When you’re injured in a construction accident, we have the background to handle the often complex litigation that comes with such cases. Some factors that set these cases apart from other personal injury actions are the number of parties involved, such as multiple contractors, subcontractors, property owners and equipment manufacturers, and insurance companies for each of them. We identify all potentially responsible parties and gather the evidence required to hold them accountable.
- Car accidents — Our firm has been helping car accident victims obtain maximum recovery for their injuries for more than two decades. We provide strong representation whether you have been injured in an accident caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding or other reckless behavior. We build the strongest case for liability in a car accident by interviewing witnesses, dissecting police reports, examining physical evidence, consulting with experts and understanding the vehicle and negligence laws involved.
- Truck accidents — According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 4,213 large trucks were involved in fatal accidents nationwide in 2016. Truck accident causes can range from fatigued or drugged drivers to vehicle malfunctions, speeding and more. If you have been injured in a truck accident, you can count on attorney William L. Hagan III to determine whether the federal restrictions that govern the trucking industry were violated in aggressively pursuing compensation from the trucking company and its insurer.
- Wrongful death — Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but when someone else’s negligence takes a life, we seek maximum compensation for the family members left behind. A wrongful death lawsuit can help replace lost current and future income, pay for medical bills, and compensate for emotional damage caused by the death.
At The Collierville Law Firm, providing personal attention to each client is very important to us. We do not work on a large number of cases; we take cases where we can make a difference.
Contact our Collierville attorney for help with your personal injury claim
To discuss your personal injury case with The Collierville Law Firm, call us at 901-614-0318 or contact our firm online to arrange a free consultation. Our office is on New Byhalia Road in Collierville.