Can arrest or conviction records be expunged?
- In some states, only misdemeanors and minor infractions can be expunged or sealed. In other states, you can expunge or seal an arrest, but not a conviction. And DUI convictions can be expunged or sealed in only a few states. A local criminal defense attorney can help you understand the process for expunging, sealing, or otherwise clearing a criminal record in your state.
- Do I need a criminal defense attorney if I am not guilty?
- What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?
- What is a felony?
- What is a misdemeanor?
- What is the difference between probation and parole?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime?
- What happens once I’m convicted of DWI or DUI?
- Should I talk to the police after an arrest?