Divorce & Family
Do contested divorces normally cost more than uncontested divorces
- It is difficult to predict how much your divorce will cost, because so much depends on the particular facts, but the overriding factor is whether your divorce is contested or uncontested. The cost of a contested divorce can escalate quickly, so it’s important to work closely with your attorney to reduce expenses where you can.
- How do I file for divorce?
- How is property divided in divorce?
- What do I need to start the divorce process?
- Will I have to pay alimony in my divorce?
- How much does it cost to get a divorce?
- What is a legal separation?
- How much alimony will I get in my divorce?
- How does the general process of adoption work?
- How do I gain sole custody of a child?
- How is child support generally calculated?