Do I need a criminal defense attorney if I am not guilty?
- Even if you’ve been falsely accused of a crime, you should contact a criminal defense lawyer, who can protect your rights. Our criminal justice system is adversarial by nature, and unrepresented defendants are at a significant disadvantage against a professional prosecutor, even when they are completely innocent. Even if you aren’t ready to hire an attorney, you can consult one on a limited basis and still enjoy full attorney-client privilege.
- Can arrest or conviction records be expunged?
- What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?
- What is a felony?
- What is a misdemeanor?
- What is the difference between probation and parole?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime?
- What happens once I’m convicted of DWI or DUI?
- Should I talk to the police after an arrest?