Divorce & Family
How much does it cost to get a divorce?
- The total cost of a divorce depends on the complexity of the case and whether the spouses can work together. Attorney rates depend on experience level and the market for legal services in your area. To reduce costs, spouses can try mediation, which is often less expensive. A local family law attorney can explain the specific costs for your particular case.
- How do I file for divorce?
- How is property divided in divorce?
- Do contested divorces normally cost more than uncontested divorces
- What do I need to start the divorce process?
- Will I have to pay alimony in my divorce?
- What is a legal separation?
- How much alimony will I get in my divorce?
- How does the general process of adoption work?
- How do I gain sole custody of a child?
- How is child support generally calculated?