Divorce & Family
What if I can't afford child support?
- If you’re facing financial problems, it’s important to ask a judge to modify your support order. The court must believe your hardship is unintentional, because you lost your job or are unable to work due to injury or illness. A local family law attorney can often work with the custodial parent and a judge to help you reduce your child support payments.
- How do I file for divorce?
- How is property divided in divorce?
- Do contested divorces normally cost more than uncontested divorces
- What do I need to start the divorce process?
- Will I have to pay alimony in my divorce?
- How much does it cost to get a divorce?
- What is a legal separation?
- How much alimony will I get in my divorce?
- How does the general process of adoption work?
- How do I gain sole custody of a child?