What if my car accident was caused by a faulty or recalled part?
- If you think your car accident was caused by a vehicle defect, malfunctioning or defective vehicle component, it might be possible to hold the manufacturer liable. Our auto accident attorney will be able to answer your questions about a potential claim. Call us today for help with your case.
- How much is my car accident claim worth?
- What should I do after a car accident?
- What should I do if I'm involved in an accident with a truck?
- Should I report my car accident to my insurance company?
- Should I go to the doctor after a car accident?
- Should I talk to the police after a car accident?
- Who is at fault for my car accident?
- What if the other driver doesn't have insurance?